Happy new tax year!
What are you waiting for; the clock is now ticking in the New Tax Year…. Get your self assessment records into us ASAP.
Changes to the national minimum and national living wage from 1 April 2018
From 1 April 2018, you must make sure that you pay your employees at least the new minimum rates. The new hourly rates are:
- Workers aged 25 and over £7.83
- Workers aged 21 to 24 - £7.38
- Workers aged 18 to 20 - £5.90
- Workers aged under 18 - £4.20
- Apprentices - £3.70 under 19, or over 19 who are in the first year of apprenticeship
- Are looking to start in business
- Are an established business that is looking for a new accountant
- Looking to grow your business
- Require VAT, Tax, Payroll or Bookkeeping services
- Seeking a reliable, efficient, friendly, proactive accountant
Then we look forward to demonstrating our no nonsense service by attending to your accountancy and business needs - JUST ASK!
A A Accountancy has a growing reputation as one of the region's most effective accountancy firms for individual clients and businesses.
Our firm expertly attends to all your taxation and business queries. Thanks to the established knowledge of our experts, our dedication and many years of experience in accountancy and taxation, we can offer you support that you can rely on.
What makes us special
Local, cost effective and efficient service.
Quality service based on experience.
What we offer
From taxation and accountancy right through to business development: we offer you comprehensive and individual support on all business matters.